Friday, October 20, 2006

New Jacket

I recently went to Oslo (the capital of Norway) on a short holiday, and to do some shopping. I was mainly looking for a new jacket and after searching the city for one, and getting tired of looking I just bought one. Below is a picture of my new jacket.



After I bought this jacket and tried it on several times at my hotel room, I started to dislike it more and more. I regretted buying the jacket, but being like I am, I was not going to exchange it. To make my predicament worse I saw a jacket I actually liked, the day I was going home. But this was not enough for me to go and exchange the other jacket and buy the one I liked, instead I just bitched about it and traveled back home.

But today I wore the jacket for the first time in public (I bought a couple of weeks ago), and I realized that maybe it's not so bad. I went to the shop to buy some food, with the jacket on, and I didn't feel that stupid. So I think I'm going to continue wearing it, if not I'll let you know.

No comments: