Tuesday, October 24, 2006

wtf...

...is wrong with some people.

Yesterday my girlfriend and me were walking along on the sidewalk, when two people on bikes approached us.




I don't usually mind bicycles on the sidewalk, as long as they are considerate to the pedestrians.


But, the two people on these bicycles, I do mind. On the next sketch you will see what I think the people on the bicycles should have done.


They should have formed a single file, making it easy for us, the pedestrians, to pass.

Instead these two bastards did this:

One of them just slightly moved towards and behind the other one, not making it easier for us to pass them.
To avoid a collision, we had to form a single file. We the pedestrians on the sidewalk. And even then they nearly hit us.
wtf is wrong with some people?

No comments: