Monday, November 20, 2006

Rated

Today I'm gonna rate 6 movies I have recently seen, they are Predator 2, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, Marathon Man, Lady Vengeance, Forrest Gump, and Badlands.



First Predator 2, I liked this movie, but it's not for everyone. You should probably have seen the first one (and liked it), and like movies with aliens. I rate it:






Secondly Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, if you haven't seen this movie yet, then go and see it. I thought it was extremely funny, so I rate it:






Thirdly Marathon Man, this was a somewhat entertaining movie, but I weren't too impressed with the plot twists, maybe it's because I have seen a lot of movies. Anyway, I rate it:





Fourthly Lady Vengeance, this is director Chan-wook Park third movie in his "vengeance" trilogy. And in my opinion this movie is the weakest in this trilogy, but the movie is still very good. I rate it:






Fifthly Forrest Gump, I have seen this movie several times, and it's still good. And that is in my opinion one thing that makes a movie good, that you should be able to see it several times, and still be entertained. So I rate it:







And the last one, Badlands. This movie is based on the Starkweather-Fugate killing spree of the 1950's, and stars Martin Sheen. I rate it:


No comments: